The ideal candidate for this position has strong, clear written and verbal communication skills along with your video editing skills. You work well independently as well as within a team environment and can prioritize projects to deliver on time and to specifications. You're detail oriented and able to work quickly but thoroughly, thinking strategically when necessary and simply executing when necessary. You have a positive attitude and can adapt to changing schedules as projects may demand. You're a fast learner, a self-starter. You must be a U.S. resident.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Write, produce, edit, and distribute a wide array of digital video content
- Edit and produce both long-form (program modules and bonus content, call recordings) and short-form videos (recipes, Q&A/FAQs, special announcements, vlog series, education/informational, ads, testimonials, sales page content, book trailers, tour promotion, TV appearances)
- Generating descriptions for video content, creating captions/subtitles for short-form videos
- GIF animation & uploading to GIPHY
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proficient with Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder)
- Ability to work within brand standards, while producing creative, original content
- Proficient in the following Software/Web Platforms: Adobe Suite – Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Media Encoder, Dropbox, Toggl, Giphy, YouTube, IGTV, Facebook, WordPress (DS, BB, 21DSD blogs)
To apply, submit:
- A cover letter that includes answers to the questions/tasks below labeled as 1 and 2.
- A PDF of your resume.
- Please also complete the following tasks and submit in whatever format you think best exemplifies your work within your ability at this time:
1. Please include links to video content you’ve created of which you’re most proud and that represents styles that will be required of this role from what you see across our social media @dianesanfilippo, @balancedbites, and @21daysugardetox as well as our YouTube channel /dianesanfilippo.
Send the above to [email protected] with the subject line “Video Editor Job Application”